The Lunar Court Rainbow Moonstone Ring (Black)
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Under the hill lies the fantastical world of faerie. The Seelie and Unseelie fairies are separated into different courts that reflect the unique powers of their nobility.
The Lunar Court is Seelie. Although their magic is strongest at night, when the Unseelie are most active, the Lunar fae appreciate balance and order. The phases of the moon are dependable and predictable, and this makes the Lunar fae side with Seelie.
Most Lunar fae have seasonal magic that is tied to a specific moon of the year. For example, a Harvest Moon fairy's magic will be most powerful in September.
Strong ties to their Mother Moon create a sense of community that other faerie courts lack. This ring is a symbol of their court that the Lunar Court nobility wear. Which moon are you tied to?
- Blackened sterling (925) silver ring shank cast from real willow tree branch
- approx. 10mm rainbow moonstone crescent moon
- Made to order
- Ships out in 1 to 2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom designs and alternative gemstone requests - please use contact form or email email@example.com