The Banshee Raw Iolite Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
The banshee (also known as the bean sí, which translates to "fairy woman"), is a creature of the night. Celtic folklore says that when a noble family hears the cries of this creature, it's heralding the imminent death of one of the family members. Her wails could also be taken as a warning for those who were about to enter a dangerous place. A smart journeyman would rethink his route ahead if he heard the forsaken screams of an unseen woman.
Iolite is a very unique stone which shows different colors at different angles. Its main color is a dark violet blue, but when viewed from a different side, can be clear, light blue, or even a slight brown color. All the stones chosen for these rings have the blue facing up toward the wearer.
Iolite is believed to help increase the wearer's motivation, activate their creativity, and help recover balance in life.
These raw crystals are all natural. No dyes, heating, or radiation to enhance its appearance.
- Sterling (925) silver ring
- 6mm-11mm iolite rough stone in claw setting (due to the nature of raw stones, the shape and size will vary with each ring. Color will be as close as possible to the stone in the photos, but please allow for some slight variations.)
- Made to order
- Ships out in 1-2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom designs and alternative gemstone requests - please use contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org