Rose Briar Sunstone Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Ethically sourced materials
- Biodegradable packaging
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Sterling Silver and Oregon Sunstone
- Sterling (925) silver cast twig ring shank
- 7x5mm faceted barrel-cut octagon Oregon schiller sunstone
- Hand fabricated (each ring is cut, soldered, and put together by hand without a casting method)
- Made to order
- Ships out in 2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
The wild rosebush is as beautiful as it is sharp. When walking through the enchanted forest, be careful not to prick yourself while gazing upon the splendor that is the wild rose.
Wear the briars of a rose around your finger as they surround a beautiful peach-colored sunstone with a sparkling schiller effect. The ring shank is cast from a real twig in solid sterling silver. The center stone is schiller sunstone mined in Oregon.
Please note that because these stones are all natural with no enhancements, the schiller (sparkles) will be different in each one. No two stones are the same.