The Pixie Raw Rose Quartz Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Pixies (also known as pizkies, piskies, and pigsies across the various British Isles), are humanoid creatures of British mythology that are often associated with the moorlands areas around Devon and Cornwall. They're often described as short with a childlike beauty. As a whole, pixies are usually benign creatures that are prone to mischief.
Rose quartz is a stone of love. Wear it to promote romantic, familial, platonic, and self love.
These raw crystals are all natural. No dyes, heating, or radiation to enhance its appearance.
- Sterling (925) silver ring
- 7mm-10mm rose quartz rough stone in claw setting (due to the nature of raw stones, the shape and size will vary with each ring)
- Made to order
- Ships out in 1-2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom designs and alternative gemstone requests - please use contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org