Umber, Earth Dragon Egg Opal Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Ethically sourced materials
- Biodegradable packaging
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Umber comes from the depths of the ground beneath us, where it's warm and dark. His egg (Mexican cantera fire opal) was found during an archaeological dig on an island in the Pacific. He's been waiting for the right person to come around before hatching. Maybe you're the one he needs!
Please see the other photos and video to view the color changing properties and the size of the opal against the band on a finger.
The finished ring will include a sterling silver bezel around the opal, as seen in the example photo.
- One of a kind
- Sterling (925) silver ring with scale details
- 15 x 10mm Mexican cantera fire opal cabochon (natural - no treatments)
- Comes with adoption certificate and a decorative ring container
- Made to order
- Ships out in 2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet