Blodeuwedd Cameo Necklace
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Blodeuwedd is the Welsh goddess of flowers and spring. Her symbols are flowers and owls. This intensely beautiful goddess' name means "flower face", because magicians fashioned her visage from oak, meadowsweet, and broom flowers.
The metal alloy bezel holds a reproduction of my own art, layered over with uv-protected resin and is embellished with Swarovski crystals. Below the pendant is a rainbow moonstone drop. The cameo is strung on a 21" rosary style chain made of silver plated wire and prehnite beads. The necklace ends with a decorative toggle clasp in the shape of a leaf.
- 21" silver plated chain beaded with prehnite
- Rainbow moonstone briolette
- Metal alloy cameo frame
- Embellished with Swarovski crystals
- Ships out in 1 week
- Two year warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom sizes available - please use contact info@silverlilystudio,com