The Selkie Raw Apatite Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Selkies are a prominent creature in Celtic mythology. A selkie feels most at home in the ocean, where she will wear her seal skin and play with her sisters. Many times, though,she is drawn to land, where her beautiful human form might catch the eye of a fisherman or sailor. If the man steals her seal skin and hides it away, the selkie can't return to the ocean and will stay with the keeper of her skin. Even if she grows to love the man, she will always long for her sisters in the sea. Selkies trapped on land are often heartbroken creatures, and will return to the water as soon as she can find her seal skin, leaving behind any family she may have built during her time on the shore.
Blue apatite is a stone of peace. It is believed to push away grief and clear confusion. It could also enhance your ability for lucid dreaming.
These raw crystals are all natural. No dyes, heating, or radiation to enhance its appearance.
- Sterling (925) silver ring
- 6mm-9mm blue apatite rough stone in claw setting (due to the nature of raw stones, the shape and size will vary with each ring. Color will be as close as possible to the stone in the photos.)
- Made to order
- Ships out in 1-2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom designs and alternative gemstone requests - please use contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org