Seline, Water Dragon Egg Opal Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
Seline is a water dragon, more specifically an ocean dragon. The colors of her egg shift between blue and green, just like the tropical seas she’s so often drawn to. Seline will most likely be an easygoing girl. She’s the smallest of the bunch, but don’t let that fool you - she’ll protect her adopter with an unparalleled fierceness.
Please see the other photos and video to view the color changing properties and the size of the opal against the band on a finger.
The finished ring will include a sterling silver bezel around the opal, as seen in the example photo.
- One of a kind
- Sterling (925) silver ring with scale details
- 7.5 x 6.2mm Australian Lighting Ridge opal cabochon (natural - no treatments)
- Comes with adoption certificate and a decorative ring container
- Made to order
- Ships out in 2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet