The Salamander Raw Carnelian Ring
- Free U.S. shipping
- Biodegradable packaging
- Ethically sourced materials
- 10% profits donated to animals in need
The salamander is a creature as old as time in folklore. The "fire lizard", as it was once known, has legends spanning across Europe and Asia. It was first documented by the ancient Greeks, who believed the emergence of the creature heralded rain. The legendary amphibian's elemental affiliation to fire had been established by the time Pliny the Elder, a Roman author and naturalist, wrote about the creature sometime between 23-79 CE. He said salamanders had the ability to extinguish fire with the frigidity of their bodies, although Aristotle had originally refuted this trait as hearsay.
Carnelian is a chalcedony stone within the quartz family. Historically, its symbolism is linked to the sun and sunset, as well as feminine energy.
Carnelian is believed to boost creative energy within the wearer.
These raw crystals are all natural. No dyes, heating, or radiation to enhance its appearance.
- Sterling (925) silver ring
- 6mm-11mm carnelian rough stone in claw setting (due to the nature of raw stones, the shape and size will vary with each ring. Color will be as close as possible to the stone in the photos, but please allow for some variations.)
- Made to order
- Ships out in 1-2 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes care sheet
- Custom designs and alternative gemstone requests - please use contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org